Grab the Badge
<a href="http://writingreadingandlife.com/"><img src="http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s480/kdoyle88/Blog%20Badges/WRLbutton2.png" /></a>
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
How odd that, as I finish up the i’s and t’s on my last award post, I would get another award! I have never received a Beautiful Blogger Award though! It makes me all kinds of giddy=)
The rules for this one are about the same as the other ones:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you and link to them.
2. Tell your readers seven things about yourself.
3. Give the award to seven other bloggers (the only difference is here).
I got this award from Anne Chaconas. Trust me when I say you will LOVE her! Not only is her site sleek and pleasing to the eye, but she has a wit and humor that will have you ROFLing in no time=) She has two blogs and you should follow them both=)
I also got the same award from Eveli Acosta. Color me surprised and pleased! I love following her blog.
It was hard enough coming up with the last seven things I had to tell you about myself. Now I need to come up with more?! Okay, okay. I’ll do it.
1. I am horrible at impressions. Abysmal. Any time I try to do an impression I sound like a lemur attempting human speech.
2. My time management skills have vanished. They’re gone. I have no idea where I put them. I thought I might have left them in the freezer with my keys, but that was the milk. Oops. I think the idea of getting used to having both kids at home during the day instead of one of them being at school has me kind of freaked out. So freaked out in fact that my spelling ability has disappeared as well. I’ve corrected 10 spelling errors in this one paragraph alone.
3. My ability to switch topics in one sentence is downright magic. Betcha didn’t even notice. (this is me lying to myself)
4. As I type these facts up, it is one in the morning and I am exhausted. Which is why most of these facts are pointless dribbles. I’m still having fun though, so… =)
5. I can’t seem to stop trying to put a ) next to my numbers even though that’s not what I want to do. Which means I subconsciously want to do it, though there is no reason why my subconscious would want to… Huh?
6. If you actually read any of these – if I haven’t deleted them and completely redone them – you should check into a hospital because I’m not sure my crazy isn’t contagious. Even through the interwebz.
7. At this moment, I haven’t had a Mountain Dew in two days… It’s epic guys. Seriously.
And now for those other Beautiful Bloggers out there=)
And there you have it=) Happy Tuesday, everyone!