I have been extremely busy the last couple of months. It’s for this reason that I am only NOW getting this up here and accepting these wonderful awards from two great bloggers.
First, I got this Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely Tyrean at Tyrean’s Writing Spot. The sad part about this award? I got it in MARCH!! I should have posted about this much sooner.
Now, the rules:
1. Thank the person that awarded you and link to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
I’ve gotten the first part done. Now for the second part.
Things about me that you probably don’t know:
1. I am so used to caffeine being in my system it doesn’t affect me anymore. I could down an espresso and nothing would happen… Except for me taking a nap.
2. I am the only one in my family that willingly eats fish and seafood.
3. Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2 are on the TV at least twice a day… Because Little Man won’t watch anything else. Except for The Iron Giant. That one’s played about three times a day. He doesn’t even watch them really. They’re just on in the background while he plays with toys or my Kindle Fire (and thank goodness for parental controls on that thing!)
4. I can’t wear earrings. Unless they are gold. And I hate yellow gold. So I have to find white gold or rose gold earrings and those are usually only studs (or way too expensive). So, really, I just don’t wear earrings. And this makes me sad because I like dangle-y earrings. Sensitive skin sucks.
5. If I could, I would sleep from 3 in the morning to Noon every day. But I can’t. So I don’t.
6. I’ve played Dorothy, Gladys Antrobus, Mrs. Sneerwell, and Titania. (Can you name the plays? Some are obvious, others aren’t.)
7. I have never had a pedicure. I want to change that this summer.
And for the nominations:
Emily L. Mior at Rantings of a Writer (be sure to give her some well wishes as she recovers from a nasty car wreck.)
Don’t forget to stop by and read the seven things about them… And maybe give them a follow!
Also, I’m still accepting guest posts for the new Thirsty Thursday Blog that will be going live very soon. If you’re interested, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!