Grab the Badge
<a href="http://writingreadingandlife.com/"><img src="http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s480/kdoyle88/Blog%20Badges/WRLbutton2.png" /></a>
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Being a writer doesn’t only mean a lot of writing. It also means a lot of waiting. Here are a list of things that writers wait for:
1. The Muse – or what ever you want to call inspiration. Plenty of writers wait for that perfect idea. (But don’t wait too long, or you won’t get anything written!)
2. The In-Between of Writing and Editing (and Writing again) – to let it sit and simmer, and to go back to the right brain when editing is complete.
3. Critiques and Betas – because it’s good to make sure your book is as good as it can be.
4. Acceptance/Rejection – because a lot of people are querying at the same time and agents can only read so many at once! (Plus, they need sleep just like the rest of us=))
5. Getting Published – or publishing ourselves, because that’s a waiting game too.
6. The Release Date – and then throwing up when it arrives.
7. Reviews – the good and the bad.
8. It all starts over again.