It’s been a while since I’ve been tagged in a meme and I was excited when Erica at yeahwrite did so. That was until I saw the questions and got the sudden and inevitable stage fright that comes with answering questions about myself. But, I decided to see it as a challenge to meet=) Once I’ve answered the questions, I’m supposed to tag another 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions. Here goes!
1. What’s your favorite sandwich? Easy… A club on Hawaiian Sweet Sandwich Buns with Co-Jack cheese and light mayo.
2. Who’s your favorite ethnic actor? Ming-Na. A beautiful woman with a lot of talent. I enjoyed her character in ER and was thrilled when she played Camille Wray in Stargate Universe… And, her part was pretty awesome in Push too.
3. Besides searching for
porn new blogs, what’s your favorite Internet activity? Lately, I’ve caught the Pinterest bug. I also like playing TextTwist though I haven’t done that in a while.
4. Fill in the blank: When I was 13, I got in big trouble when my parents caught me ____________________________________. Uh… I was a good girl at 13. (I really was!) You’d have to ask my dad anyway because I wouldn’t remember!
5. On a cross-country road trip, who are the three people you’d want with you, living, dead or fictional? First, my sister. I’ve done the cross country road trip with her before (we went to Rachel, Nevada, a.k.a. Area 51… for realz) and had a blast. I’d also take Hubs because I love him and would want to include him. Third, I’d have to invite Jenny Lawson, The Bloggess, to find all the coolest, craziest things in the shops we visit and be furiously happy! The hi-jinks would be epic! Legendary even=)
6. What item do you keep buying at the store over and over thinking you’re out, and when you get home, it turns out you have plenty? Shampoo and kitchen cleaner. Seriously, I buy shampoo for my kids all the time, every time I go to the store. The kitchen cleaner I buy almost as often, but only because I’m afraid they’re going to discontinue my favorite kind (Green Works).
|Yes, they are playing Stupid Zombies in this picture!
7. What’s the most expensive item you’ve ever let your children play with? If you don’t have children, insert [irresponsible unemployed ingrate] here. My Kindle Fire. They play Stupid Zombies and Angry Birds all the time.
8. Who wears the pants in your family? Do they make your butt look cute? Honestly, both Hubs and I wear the pants. The fit is a little tight with both of us in there, but it works=)
9. If it paid good money, which of your character flaws would make you a millionaire among millionaires? Oh, man. I would be a gazillionaire if being lazy paid. I’m so lazy, it’s not even funny. Even before I started writing, dishes got done on an as-needed basis. It’s actually since I’ve started writing that they get done more often… I blame my characters and plots being such pains way too often.
10. Leftover pizza: cold or reheated? The idea of cold pizza makes me gag. I have to heat it up.
11. Tell us about your first love, living, fictional or inanimate, in exactly 140 characters Three year old 80’s Japanese Anime fan in love with some guy with pretty eyes and wicked hair… And Michael Jackson #seriously #IWASTHREE! (only 137 characters, but…)
Tag! You’re It!
Seeing as I joined in the Fourth Writers’ Platform-Building Campaign yesterday, I think I’ll go with 11 people signed up in my YA (All Genre) Group, some of which I do not know and some of which I’ve followed for a while=) Think of it as a great Get to Know You exercise!
1) Lynda R. Young from W.I.P. It: A Writer’s Journey (I’ve featured many of her posts on my Thirsty Thursdays)
2) Yvie Gonya from …wandering on the edge of paradise (LOVE YOUR NAME!!!!)
3) Carrie Butler from So, You’re A Writer (a recent find I am glad for=))
4) Melissa Dean from The Guardian Writer (I look forward to getting to know you better)
5) T.D. McFrost – Frost Lord (intriguing title!)
6) Rachel Morgan from Rachel Morgan Writes (a blogger I’ve followed since the last campaign)
7) K.T. Hanna from The Scribble Muse (like the layout of your home page! Can’t wait to get to know you=))
8) Miranda Hardy (Known her since the last campaign and fellow newbie Instructor at The Writer’s Dojo!)
9) Komal Lewis (I agree completely with your thoughts on Mr. Darcy and Dimitri Belikov)
10) Michelle Picket from Michelle’s Musings (I have a feeling I’m going to learn a lot from you! Can’t wait!)
11) Angela Scott from Whimsy & Writing (been a follower for a while and I always look forward to reading)
Once you’ve finished your questions, I challenge you to include at least one person from the campaign in your list of 11 people to tag!
Your Questions *Mwahahahaha*
1. On average, how often do you look in a mirror (practicing faces for your writing does count!)
2. What is your weirdest/strangest/most interesting habit? Be honest!
3. If you could go anywhere in the UNIVERSE, where would it be and why? (Fictional places are totally part of the universe.)
4. What fictional character do you hate with a passion?
5. Upon landing on a deserted tropical island, you realize you have only one thing to help you survive! What is it?
6. What do you
7. You’ve just landed on a brand new, never before discovered planet. What do you name it?
8. Fill in the blank: I am proud of myself for _______________.
9. You have half an hour to cook a meal for your family/friends/people. What do you make?
10. You’ve just been asked to give an impromptu speech on any subject. What do you talk about?
11. Is there life beyond our planet?
There you have it! I look forward to seeing what you have to say! If you weren’t tagged, but want to answer the questions anyway, feel free to do so in the comments! I’d love to hear them!